Thursday, April 13, 2017

I have been looking all semester for story that i could shoot and when it finally came down to it the police officers wouldn't let me get close to the accident. luckily i had my telephoto lens with me so i was able to get a variable range of shots that could depict this.
i like this opening shot because it gives good context with nice lines that direct you to the accident.
Here are the officers getting ready to direct traffic. this happened right by the dinosaur tracks and it is a very busy road. with out the accident in the photo this could be very misleading if it were published on its own. it seems that you could easily depict what you want out of a story even if nothing actually happened that you said happened.



I feel like this is a good medium shot and a better understanding of what actually is happening, the body language of the people and the almost palpable dividing line of who was in what car.

i like this concluding shot because it shows the feeling and emotion behind what is going on in the moment. for the cops not letting me get close i feel like i did well with what i had to work with 


No comments:

Post a Comment